- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Health Care System
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Howard D Diener has 2 locations
Dr. Howard D Diener has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Howard D Diener has the following 8 expertise
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Angiographic Visualization
- Chest Infection
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Howard D Diener Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Howard D Diener
My practice philosophy centers around patient education and diagnostic /therapeutic medicine. Patients are given all treatment options and encouraged to ask questions, include family members, and view x-rays and lab reports. In my office, you have time with the Doctor and not physician extenders. Our initial visit lasts between 45 -60 minutes of face to face "Doctor time" and follow up visits average 20 -30 minutes. We practice medicine based on personal relationships and try to minimize the revolving door experience often created by large group practices. Calls are returned promptly, our staff goes the extra mile to make sure ancillary services such as oxygen and nebulizer DME needs are met, and personal attention to the patient complaint is paramount.