Dr. Howard M Dubner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard M Dubner?

Skilled but lacks empathy

I chose Dr. Dubner because I thought he was a good clinician. But he has forgotten about empathy and compassion. Maybe he's too removed from the patient as a person. He literally blew off my questions when he could have given me peace of mind with simple straightforward answers. Maybe if you had a more personal interaction with each patient doctor, you might enjoy it. You could certainly help your patients through what is often an ordeal for them. The staff seems to understand this.

Dr. Dubner is an excellent, caring physician.

Best doctor ever

I love Dr. Dubner. He is a very kind, gentle, understanding doctor with an awesome sense of humor. I will not see another gi doctor ever.

Professional

Dr Dubner identified my cancer. He and his staff are true "humanitarians". I have recommended several individuals to his practice. There was no wait time. I was in and out of the hospital in less time than anticipated. His staff is "warm" and "kind". Dr Dubner has a quiet and I stress the word "kind" style. I always feel like I count and have been treated in a "dignified" manner.

The Best

Dr. Dubner is the best doctor I have ever gone to. He is so nice and is very caring. He genuinely wants you to get better. He finds an alternate approach if needed. He recommended an excellent surgeon when the time came that I needed one and worked with her the whole time to coordinate my care. His staff is great and his PA is the best. I would emphatically recommend him!

Colonoscopy

I was lightly drugged but felt no unnecessary pain during the procedure. It worked better for me than being knocked out because I was able to view the screen as the colonoscopy progressed. He pointed out a polyp and removed it as I watched.After, while other patients were drugged and delirious, I was wide-awake and ready to leave in 15 minutes.

Listen

Dr. Dubner didn't seem to care what I had to say about my symptoms. Not only did I have a colonscopy where I was completely awake and watched it, he brushed me off after. Turned out I did have a serious allergy causing the issues.

Needs a smile

I know it is a long day but I was the first patient of the morning. A smile sure would help. Staff was great. I expected to be fully sedated instead of watching my colonoscopy and feeling pain. In today's world of medicine that should not have happened. Maybe the Doctor should be the patient.

The Absolute Best !!

Dr Dubner is a God-send. He is the most caring,compassionate, polite, and professional physicain that I have seen. I saw him when he practiced internal medicine,and recently saw him when I needed a colonoscopy. He never seemed rushed, always treated me with respect, and listened to my concerns. He gave me the space to decide which direction I wanted for my health. He is the absolute best

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

This test is made easy for an exam that many do not look forward to. Dr. Dubner is excellent. I highly recommend!

Dr. Howard M Dubner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.