Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Howard K Fertel has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 3 of 3
I saw Dr Fertel at Henry Ford West Bloomfield and that was the worse experience I have ever had at that facility. I can in complaining about shortness of breath chest pain dizzynes and a blood pressure that was 185/110 I was at the hospital all of 45 minutes and he ordered a chest X-ray and ekg and then sent me home with out treating me for any of the symptoms. His bedside manors was super rude he wouldn't even come in my room until I demanded the nurse get him back in there. He stuck his head in my room and said everything looks good you can go. That was it no what to do if it gets worse nothing. I am very dos appointed in Henry Ford West Bloomfield for hiring such a person who lacks compassion.
Dr. Fertel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Howard K Fertel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGarden City Hospital, 6245 Inkster Rd, Garden City, MI
Dr. Howard K Fertel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, MI.