Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Fischer
Dr. Howard Fischer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Fischer is affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital and Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Fischer has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Liver Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I have never met nor seen doctor Fischer at any of my sons appointments or hospital visits and he's a special needs child and have been from birth. Dr H. Fischer neglected my child and I was told by a nurse on staff that I didn't have enough money to see him and my son was having episodes of not breathing at times having seizures and he had a stroke of the right side of his brain in which he it's ten years old and still having problems. Developmentally he is disabled and he also has gross motor and fine motor delay. He is in special education which he us in 4th grade but only is able to do some kindergarten to first grade work and it's a challenge for him. I do not like this doctor and he was no help to my child but signed every procedure that my son had. Smh. He has to be joking thinking he is a great doctor. He was my son primary care physician wth.
Dr. Fischer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hutzel Women's Hospital
DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Harper University Hospital
Children's Hospital of Michigan
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
37 Years Experience
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Howard Fischer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3950 Beaubien St, Detroit, MI
Dr. Howard Fischer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.