Dr. Howard Frank Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Frank Jr?

Patient Extraordinaire

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Dr. Frank is an extremely personable Physician. He makes you feel very relaxed and "safe". He answers questions in a straight-forward way and keeps the patient informed as to what is taking place. A very "people oriented" Doctor.

Very smart

Posted on September 15th, 2010

Dr. Frank has a very good bedside manner. He is patient and kind. He was good to my mother when she was in pain and explained every step of her care to her over and over when she didn't remember her instructions. He took her calls no matter what time it was (he called back no matter what day or what time of night even). He did a perfect job replacing her knee. She says she would never go to another doctor now and I know she means it. In fact, I would choose to go to him as well and would take any member of my family to him and refer anyone I know to him. He is a fantastic doctor and a nice man to boot! I recommend him highly. I hope I don't need him myself, but if I do, he's who I will see for sure.

Posted on May 31st, 2017