Dr. Howard Fuchs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Fuchs?

Not recommended

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Unfortunately, Dr. Fuchs misdiagnosed my son. We had to take him to another pediatrician, and found out that he had an ear infection, which required antibiotics, and he had wheezing in his lungs, and needed to start a breathing treatment. Lacking bedside manor with children also.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2016

We have gone there for pediatrics and allergies for 13 years. Absolutely the best doctor experiences my family has ever had!

Posted on March 30th, 2016

The best doctor ever for us for 16 years! The best!!

Posted on May 20th, 2015

I took my son who was overweight and was known to have a breathing problem when he exercised. Dr Fuchs told me to not feed him any food containing coloring and " to stop making everything such a big deal"..... Well.... we rarely ever ate processed food. I l took him to another doctor and he was diagnosed as having exercise induced asthma. After two years of breathing testing and prescribed inhalers my son lost 90 pounds. That was about 10 or more years ago and he has never gained the weight back. I believe it is very important for Doctors to listen to patients and if they are pediatric Doctors they should not discount the parents input and concerns..

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Dr. Fuchs is amazing. He cares deeply for each patient and family as if they were his own. Awesome man!

Posted on April 15th, 2014

We love Dr. Fuchs and his staff. He has a way of making our kids feel comfortable. He has gone above and beyond our expectations to care for a child in need. He and his staff seem to truly enjoy their work.

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Deff recommended. I take my 7 month old son there and I am truely happy of how great Dr Fuchs is with him. He is more than awesome!

Best Allergist in Town

Posted on December 11th, 2009

I'm a patient of Dr. Howard Fuchs going on 10+ years,and I never met a Dr who takes pride with his patients. He understands all there wants and n ...

A+++, caring pediatrician

Posted on July 31st, 2008

Both of my children are under the care of Dr. Fuchs. He is a wonderful doctor, and is always willing to go above and beyond to help our children. We love the staff at this office and can always get appointments quickly. I would highly recommend him to any parent.

Posted on May 14th, 2017