Dr. Howard G Altman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard G Altman?

TOP NOTCH DOCTOR

dr altman complete knowledgeable in his specialty, been seeing him since 2011, his bedside manners is very relaxing, always has an answer to your problem

Best in Philadelphia area

MISDIAGNOSED

I'm 63 years old ... Dr. Altman examined me and said I had a hard nodule on the left side of my prostate, and that I needed a biopsy ... At first I panicked, but one of my buddies told me to get a second opinion ... I'm glad I did ... The second Uro told me that though my prostate is slightly enlarged, he felt no such hard nodule, and had me examined by one of his associates to be doubly sure ... Since, I've had two other exams at 6 month intervals, and so far so good ... Guys do yourself a favor, I know it's a pain in the #ss literally, but get a second opinion ... It's better than having an unneccesary biopsy.

Dr. Altman is one of the best doctors I have ever seem. He answered all my questions and put my mind at ease. I recommend him highly!!!

Professional and Excellent Diagnostician

Dr. Altman is very professional. He spends as much time as necessary to diagnose and when you have a problem he will answer all of your questions. He doesn't volunteer a whole lot of information; so the onus is on the patient to ask. I suspect this is why the previous reviewer gave him a poor rating. While he comes across as "clinical" he is an excellent diagnostician who really does care about his patients. He not only caught my prostate cancer early, but he also recommended a great surgeon when surgery became necessary.