Dr. Howard Diamond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Diamond?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on June 6th, 2017

The most caring and intelligent physician I've ever had, for any field.

Dr Diamond review

Posted on May 20th, 2017

My wife never saw Dr Diamond from the get go. We were charged 375.00 dollars the first visit and only saw a PA. My wife constantly had trouble getting pain meds faxed in the pharmacy and had to wait over an hour every time in the Sherman office. Phone calls were never returned when she left a message. She constantly had to keep trying to get a live person. On top of all this they took our money knowing he was under investigation and that no pharmacy within 50 miles would fill a prescription from him if it was a narcotic pain med. This last month no pharmacy would even fill it anywhere. I would never recommend this doctor in any way shape or form and neither would my wife.

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Great

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Diamond for over 14 years. He is very attentive to your needs, and is a very respectable doctor! We love him. at one point of my life I couldn't even get out of bed. Now I am up and working full time. Thank you!

Very good doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2014

I see Dr Diamond in his Sherman office and I would rate him very high. He is patient and very knowledgable about what he is talking about. I've seen other pain management doctors in the past and a lot of them are just liscensed drug dealer, but not Dr Diamond he actually tries to schedule procedures to help with a true resolution and not just trying to band aid the problem with strong narcotics. The only problem I really have with his office is that they are so busy and it takes them forever to get back with you if they even do, I have rescheduled an appointment in the past and left message after message at his Sherman office and never received a call back after numerous (5) attempts. After almost a month I got it contact with his personal assistant and he finally got my message and he got me in the next day. So overall I would highly recommend his professional services.

Patient

Posted on June 2nd, 2013

He spent time reviewing my problem ,my responses to previous treatment. He administered a procedure in office. I had anesthesia.and staff was most helpful and took complete excellent care before during and after the procedure .They wanted to know the next morning how I did overnight. I was scheduled a follow up for medications and procedure evaluation. Feel confident and relaxed with this Dr and staff. I'll continue to use him for management of chronic pain. Very knowledgable and professional physician.

Posted on April 21st, 2012

was given a shot in neck for chronic pain. Was not taken care of after the shot. I heard my name was called twice as I was coming to from the anesthesia. I was not helped off of the table, I was not offered a wheel chair, I was not helped out of the room at all, had to hold on to the wall to get down the hall back to my husband in the waiting room. Had to push myself off the wall from side to side. Once fell to my knees. Would not recommend this facility to anyone.

Posted on July 29th, 2017