Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Gollup
Dr. Howard Gollup, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, WI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Gollup is affiliated with Ministry Saint Joseph's Hospital, HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital and Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Gollup has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
We followed Dr Gollup from his Milwaukee office to his Germantown office. Everything would have been 4 stars except a couple of the receptionists at this new location tend to be short & sometimes boardline rude. However, Dr Gollup and his nurse Mary are always polite and he provides exceptional care - so I deal with the occassional receptionist issue because I wouldn't have my kids see anyone else if at all possible. I've recommeded him to family & friends throughout the years and will continue to do so. He is always caring, listens and is on target with treatment diagnosis.
Dr. Gollup has been my family's pediatrician for over 27 years. We followed him to three different offices because he and his nurse Mary are just wonderful. They always make time to see my children and provide information in an easy to understand manner that allows me to ask questions and feel involved in my children's treatment.
Dr. Gollup is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus
Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Aurora Psychiatric Hospital
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
38 Years Experience
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Graduated in 1978
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Howard Gollup accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAURORA ADVANCED HEALTHCARE SC, N112W17975 Mequon Rd, Germantown, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Howard Gollup in this video.
Dr. Howard Gollup is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, WI.