Dr. Howard L Grattan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard L Grattan?

I've been seeing Dr Gratten for 3 yrs. Great bedside manner and does everything he can to relieve my pain.

this guy is a quack stay away

He is not a real doctor. He just issues fake denials of treatment so he can get paid without actually doing the work of a real doctor.

First visit here was with Dr Grattan

Dr. Grattan was very nice and listened very carefully to all of my symptoms. He examined me and gave suggestions as to what he could do for me to help with my chronic pain. I have RA, FMS and low back pain. After this visit, I now meet with his PA, for the follow-ups monthly. Dr Grattan has been the one to do any procedures that I have had done. The clinic offers many choices other than narcotics. I would definitely recommend Dr Grattan and the Columbia Spine Institute if you are looking for a pain clinic.

I finally found a Dr who really cares

I Love Dr. Grattan, he has literally saved my life.Living with pain for 7 years misdiagnosed by other incompetent doctors who only want to get you in and out ASAP and drug you up to the point where you can't function. This is all new to me. I was told I had Fibromyalgia by other Dr.'s. I was shocked when Dr. Grattan thoroughly explained the results of the MRI's he ordered. Cervical spine has bulging disks (plural) Lumbar has arthritis. He wanted me off the narcotics and performed a procedure that was quite uncomfortable for maybe 5 minutes. I couldn't believe the pain was gone!! I have to be one of the most frightened people when it comes to needles especially being stuck in my spinal cord. I was extremely skeptical but my complete trust in Dr. Grattan got me through it. He's the kindest Dr. I've ever met always greeting you with a smile.The most competent & intelligent Dr. ever. I feel blessed to have found him quite by accident. If you suffer from constant debilitating pain please save yourself disappointment and see Dr. Grattan. He is located in Gresham, Oregon and is with Adventist Medical Group. I'm 52 years old and because of Dr. Grattan I can now have a normal life and even play with my Grand childern.

I love Dr Grattan. He is very smart, caring, and easy to talk to. I never have to wait for him very long. He is NOT a pill pusher, but is also not afraid to give medications if you need them. He always offers multiple suggestions to help with your pain. I love his office staff as well. The overall experience for the past few months has been fantastic. I would recommend him to anyone I know that has pain management problems.

Excellent...

Very thorough and intelligent.