Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Howard J Gregersen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 7
Don't know where the low rating came from earlier. I believe Dr. Gregersen is a good basic GP. You never know where you will find a good doctor. I have been to some very well know clinics and had bad doctors. Dr. Gregersen works out of the county clinic but he is one of the best doctors I have had. Appts. are tough sometimes but once you are in to see him he listens well and is vey knowledgeable on the latest medicines.
Dr. Gregersen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- St Georges University
Jersey Shore Medical Center
Dr. Howard J Gregersen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSanta Barbara County Public Health Department, 300 N San Antonio Rd, Santa Barbara, CA
Dr. Howard J Gregersen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.