Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard O Grundy
Dr. Howard O Grundy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orland Park, IL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Grundy is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Southlake Campus. Dr. Grundy has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard O Grundy has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Howard O Grundy has the following 14 expertise
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. Howard O Grundy is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Horrible doctor! I have bicorunate uterus and supplied him with all my records. Last thtee months of my pregnancy he had me doing tests three times a week. One amnio at 27 weeks. Towards end of my prenancy another amnio. Next thing I know I'm in having a c-section. My daughter stopped growing at 27 weeks; time of 1st amnio. My daughter was 1#10oz. He should have terminated my pregnancy. She lived a week. Stated Ashley was premature, interuterine retardation. Ashley was full term. Affer she was born never saw Grundy. He never came to see me and needless to say, I never went back for follow up. Last three months he had me doing all sorts of tests. My daughter stopped growing at time of 1st amnio, 27 weeks. He is a real jerk with no empathy at all. Just milked my insursnce. I'm surprised he is still practing.
Dr. Grundy was my OB/GYN nearly 21-years ago. I remember him being very aloof. That is until I delivered my first child at Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn, Il. You see u was high risk. I didn't appreciate him or see his true value until I delivered via an emergency c-section in my 7th month. After delivery, I remember waking up from the meds at 2-3am and he was there checking on my newborn and me. I knew then that he did have an unusual bedside manner because he needed to have one. After I went for my follow up visits, his demeanor changed. We were out if the woods and he showed me who he really was. If you are high risk, you could not have a better physician.
WHILE HE SEEMED NICE, COMPLETELY MISDIAGNOSISED AND CAUSED ME TO UNDER GO UNNECSSARY SURGERY WHILE PREGNANT. THE STAFF THAT WAS IN CHARGE OF APPOINTMENTS WAS COMPLETELY RUDE AND TOLD ME I HAD TO WAIT 4 DAYS TO GET IN WHEN I CLEARLY NEEDED TO GET IN THAT DAY. MY OB OFFICE HAD TO CALL TO GET ME IN IMMEDIATELY
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Grundy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Howard O Grundy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsMaternal Fetal Medicine Consultants, 16533 106th Ct, Orland Park, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Howard O Grundy in this video.
Dr. Howard O Grundy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orland Park, IL.