Dr. Howard H Liu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard H Liu?

horrible

This guy is a horrible man. He is all about money and does not care about his patients. I obviously needed a referral to a specialist doctor, but he would not refer me. Only when I begged him, did he help me. But he barely helped. Getting the appointment to the specialist doctor took over three months. If he had the appropriate connections or cared a little, it could have taken less time. Do not go to this doctor. He is a careless man. He will not care about you. If I could, I would give him 0 stars.

Dr Liu's staff ALWAYS fits me in -- it's insanity with some of these other doctors how they don't have availability for months; if I'm sick today, I'm sick today.Great listener, caring, spends his time accordingly doesn't forget details about you. LOVE HIM.

Dr. Howard H Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookline, MA.