Dr. Howard H Russell Jr Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Howard H Russell Jr?

A compassionate doctor

I love Dr. Russell. He is not "just" a doctor but a wonderful God-fearing man. He practices with compassion and understanding. I went to him once in such a depressed state that all I could do was cry. He didn't act like a doctor that day -- he acted that a man who was generally concerned. He stopped making notes and put down my file and then looked me straight in the face and talked to me one-on-one for at least 40 minutes. When I left his office, I had a smile on my face and a deep affection for Dr. Russell. I believe he saved my life. Anyone who needs a good but extremely compassionate doctor, Dr. Russell is your answer. He is definitely worth the trip and the office wait.