Dr. Howard P Heppe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard P Heppe?

Dr. Heppe’s work speaks for itself! I had upper and lower eyelid surgery. The before and after pictures he provided put me right at ease as he explained what he did with each case. He never tried to “upsell” me and was honest about what my expectations should be and recovery time. His explanation of what the procedure would involve made me comfortable throughout the process. I am so completely happy with my end results and wish that I would have done the procedure years ago! Dr. Heppe and his team do the heavy lifting and bring the talent and they expect you to do your part as well (i.e. following their pre- and post-op instructions). They look at it as a partnership with you!! Dr. Heppe and his staff are just wonderful – they are kind and caring and take their time with you. I would, and have, recommended Dr. Heppe to my friends. He is simply to the best!

Total Satisfaction

Getting "cosmetic" surgery was a big decision for me. Being male and 60 years old, my "peak" in life is in the rearview mirror. However, I still have my pride and want to look my best. It was the best decision I ever made. The results are well worth the discomfort. I would go back in a heartbeat. Additionally, you will NEVER EVER find a nicer more professional staff, I don't care what the business is. They are all awesome!

Glad I trusted Dr Heppe

I went to Dr. Heppe for a Brest lift and full tummy tuck. Undergoing this procedure has changed my life in such a positive way. When I leave home I feel sexy. I feel noticeable. If I had to do it all again...I would. The staff as well as Dr Heppe were always very polite and helpful. They provided me with all information needed before and after surgery. Dr Heppe was very respectful and made me feel comfortable with the procedure being performed. He exceeded my expectations! I now feel confident in myself and my body. I was very nervous about the procedure but my team ensured me that everything will be fine. I am glad that I trusted them.

Tummy Tuck

I had a great experience and awesome result. I recommend Dr. Heppe anytime.

Breast augmentation

Dr Howard Heppe performed a breast augmentation on me. I went to two other doctors but he was the one I felt most comfortable with. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. His staff is very kind and always there to answer any questions. The results i got are better than expected. Exactly what I wanted, as if Dr. Heppe was reading my mind. If you are interested in getting breast augmentation, i will definitely recommend him. You won't be disappointed.

Eye Lift Procedure

I got very good results after taking 4 weeks for healing. I am very happy with my results. Dr. Heppe and his staff is very positive and they make you feel like you like they are a part of your family.

Love My Lipo

I had an positive and uplifting experience with Dr. Heppe. His office staff always made me feel welcomed, cared for, and like I was beautiful as is (although I came in for liposuction of my hips and thighs). Dr. Heppe has a keen sense of the female form and pays a great deal of attention to detail. My results were unbelievable and has changed long-existing problem areas of my body. He truly takes pride in his work and I can trust that he won't over-promise or "sell" me on anything.

Didn't do surgery promised

Plus added stuff that gives me extreme pain.

Breast Augmentation and Biopsy Removal

Dr. Heppe and his staff were amazing! Never having any type of procedure before my nerves were at an all time high but between the care of Dr. Heppe and his remarkable staff I was put at ease and any questions or concerns I had were answered. Dr. Heppe was available after hours almost immediately when I had a question that definitely could have waited until office hours the next day but without question he returned my call and was happy to help and expressed his availability at any and all times. During my consultation, I had a mole on my chest that was questionable and during my augmentation Dr. Heppe removed it and sent it off to the lab for evaluation. After having questionable results, I ended up having to get an excision in which I followed up with Dr. Heppe and he made sure to give me the best results while taking care of the underlying issue completely. I will forever be greatful for Dr. Heppe and his staff and have recommended him to many of my friends!

Explant under local..

i had a nice experience with Dr. Heppe and the office..Elizabeth, and everyone i spoke with was very nice..

This one cares -

Dr. Heppe continues to follow up with me, giving extra care due to my special needs. I think you could find any doctor to operate, but finding one who cares about the patient and the results as much as Dr. Heppe does is rare.

34yo tummy tuck w/ liposuction

Dr Heppe at Plastic Surgery Services performed my abdominoplasty w/ liposuction in early 2016. I couldn't be happier with Dr Heppe and his staff. His nurses and office staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and always ready to help. Dr Heppe did an AMAZING job on my surgery, he was honest and made me feel confident in my choice to have him be my plastic surgeon. He and his staff have been so patient with me and my endless questions. My results are wonderful! I came to Dr Heppe with extensive muscle and skin damage from many pregnancies (including high order multiples) and he gave me back a better waist and tummy than I had pre-babies! I will definitely be back to Dr Heppe in the future for anything else I need.

Dr. Howard P Heppe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.