1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Howard B Herdeg?

rude secretary

We were shocked to discover how unbelievably unprofessional and unpleasant she was over the phone. She did not want to assist us to determine whether the type of insurance our firm provides was accepted by your office and she hung up on us. When we called back she became increasingly belligerent and told us that your practice was closed and slammed down the phone. I too run a small business and if I had someone answering my phones that represented my firm in such a bad light, I would be angry and appalled.

Birth Control

Dr. Howard B Herdeg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.

Dr. Howard B Herdeg Is this you?