Dr. Howard Herman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Herman?

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

Overall good doctor. He puts thought into a diagnoses and doesn't jump to an immediate conclusion. He's open to trying meds if one doesn't work out well. Seems like a bright guy!! Direct but not rude which is good.

Finally A Psychiatrist Who Respects Your Voice!

Posted on September 10th, 2011

Initial appointments were dedicated to your history and opinions on care received to date. He was a light at the end of my tunnel. Though he claimed not to be a specialist in my diagnosis, he identified the medication that allowed me to escape from Agoraphobia / OCD & Switching, Patient while I re-learn how to make profound decisions and gave me my life back after 15 years. I will forever be grateful.

Posted on October 17th, 2017