Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Hirsch MD
Dr. Howard Hirsch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Calabasas, CA, with another office in Encino, CA. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hirsch is affiliated with USC University Hospital, Encino Hospital Medical Center and USC Norris Cancer Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Hirsch has 2 locations
23305 Park Hacienda
Calabasas, CA 91302
Dr. Howard Hirsch has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Howard Hirsch has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Howard Hirsch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Best Knee Surgeon EVER!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard Hirsch - Posted on June 2nd, 2015
Dr. Hirsch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
USC University Hospital
Encino Hospital Medical Center
USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Providence Tarzana Medical Center
St Mary Med Center
Providence Tarzana Med Center
52 Years Experience
University of California at Los Angeles
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Howard Hirsch Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Howard Hirsch's office for more information.
23305 Park Hacienda Calabasas, CA 91302
16311 Ventura Blvd Encino, CA : (818) 788-7343
Locations & Directions
Dr. Howard Hirsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Calabasas, CA.