Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard D Homesley Jr
Dr. Howard D Homesley Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Homesley is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center Mercy. Dr. Homesley has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard D Homesley Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I saw Dr Homesley for the first time yesterday. My wife and I were very impressed with him. I saw him for possible hip replacement. He was not pushy and suggested I try other remedies first, then he would look at a replacement. He knew exactly the pain I was having, and explained everything to the both of us to our satisfaction. I would highly recommend Dr Homesley for your orthopaedic needs.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Homesley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Howard D Homesley Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBarron Homesley Orthopedic Spec, 449 N Wendover Rd Ste A, Charlotte, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Howard D Homesley Jr in this video.
Dr. Howard D Homesley Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.