Dr. Howard Mason Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Howard Mason?

Posted on March 13th, 2016

I had him in a rehab center in Chandler and he was wonderful, really took the time to listen and really helped me. Unfortunately, I only got to see him once and now that I left no one followed up with me and now I'm having trouble finding a medication that is impairitive and detrimental to my staying clean. But all in all this Dr. Was wonderful!

Front desk ruins his reputation

Posted on January 31st, 2014

I didn't have an E.R situation but it was urgent. Dr's deserve vacations but the staff represents them when they're gone. His staff is unwilling to put any time into making a call, returning a call...NOTHING to help find a solution. They are dismissive and at times they come across combative. It's ironic having this kind of treatment at a psych office: being able to respond and act appropriately should be a job requirement. Although Dr Mason is a good doctor I would tell patients to stay away because the boss is only as good as his staff.

Posted on August 21st, 2013

He is just ok, office staff bad.

Posted on May 19th, 2013

I found Dr Mason to be knowledgable , compassionate and caring . He is willing to listen . He is a great psychiatrist .

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Dr. vacations a lot, a 2 week appointment is instead schedule in 4 weeks

DR MASON IS A EXCELLENT DR AND HIS OFFICE STAFF

Posted on November 8th, 2012

5 year patient - It has never gotten any better!!

Posted on October 21st, 2012

It has taken weeks and even more than a month to get a return call to schedule an appointment. I have had multiple family members try because they didn't believe me and were amazed when their call was never returned. For 5 YEARS this office has been this way; and I have finally had enough and will be moving on. I waited 5 weeks to get a return call (after leave at least 20 messages)just to schedule an appt. I found a new office and they called back in an hour!!!

making an appointment is impossible

Posted on July 27th, 2012

I called every day for 1 week,at different times during the day, and never talked to a live person. The phones are answered by message machine. They do return phone calls, however, receptionist states she needs to speak with you in person before she can make an appointment...difficult to do if she never answers the phone. No fax number or e-mail is provided for potential patients to communicate their information. Worst customer service I have ever seen.

what a piece of work

Posted on July 10th, 2012

He prescribed my wife 2 Benzodiazapines to an addictive personality and doesn't return phone calls when out of the right meds now we are at the emergency room for my wife with withdrawl symptoms way to be professional doc.

Horrible office staff

Posted on April 4th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Mason for a few years. Although, I trust & like Dr. Mason, his front office staff is horrible. If I didn't like Dr. Mason as much as I do, I would definitely switch. She is working with people that have mood disorders, they last thing you need to feel is neglected, dismeaning, and just don't care.

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

I like Dr. Mason but am leaving because I'm fed up with office staff.

Posted on February 8th, 2012

DR Spends time with you and helps with your issues and medication. Hi office staff is always willing to assist in any way even if Dr. is not in the office theytake the time to listen to you. I would tell any one of my friends to mae appointment.