Dr. Howard Kane Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Howard Kane?

Wonderfgul doctor

Dr. Kane has been my eye doctor for a number of years. I find him caring and concerned for my eyes well being. He has performed cataract surgery on both my eyes

cataract surgery

Thank you so much Dr. Kane and staff. I am so pleased with my new lens!!!!! Amazing!!!! Thank you!!! The surgery time was so much easier than I thought.

disappointed

I had been Dr. Kane's patient for more than ten years. I had told him my father had glaucoma and his office administered a test of intraocular pressure. After my last annual checkup I went to an optometrist and although his refraction was very close to that of Dr. Kane, the optometrist noticed that my optic nerves showed signs of glaucoma. I have since seen another ophthalmologist who administered a peripheral vision test that confirmed that I have "moderate to severe glaucoma," altho with normal pressure. So altho Dr. Kane looked into my eyes every year and periodically tested the pressure, he failed to notice the deterioration of my optic nerve. I should add that when he performed cataract surgery on me, the surgery went very smoothly, but the lenses he inserted did not give me the vision he'd promised. I would not recommend this doctor.

Put in wrong lenses!

After going to Dr. Kane for many years, I arranged to have him do my cataract surgery. He put in the wrong lenses and I need glasses for both near and far. He also knew I had a family history of glaucoma, but it took an alert optometrist to call my attention to a developing problem. Very disappointing.

EXCELLENT DR

the best ophthalmologist ever visited he has treated my father who nearly lost his vision and he's recovring know.

NEVER GOING BACK

UNPROFESSIONAL.....BAD MANNERS.....ARROGANT STAFF AND DOCTOR.