Dr. Howard Katzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Katzman?

Dr Katzman is a great Ophthalmic surgeon !!!!!!!

Posted on August 16th, 2017

This Dr restored my sight !!!! i had very bad cataracts in both eyes and he removed both and gave me better than 20/20 vision in both eyes !!!! he took his time to make certain that my treatment was what i needed and kept me informed during the entire process !! he and his staff have been very good to me !! and appointments were always on time. it was also nice to find out he is a fellow Vietnam Vet !!! Thank you Dr Katzman and staff for all you have done for me !!!

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Extremely good surgeon, easy to communicate with

Very disappointed

Posted on September 11th, 2015

I made appointment with The doctor based on the high reviews posted on this and other doctor rating sites. He spent very little time with me and was not willing to talk with me about some concerns I have. I'm a new patient, and instead of talking with me a bit while we waited for the eyedrops to dilate my pupils,he spent his time filling out my data on his computer. He brushed me off when I asked him one or two questions regarding my eyesight. I thought that since I was new to the city ,it would be a good idea to make an appointment with an ophthalmologist before getting new eyeglasses, I should've gone directly to an optometrist. This visit was a waste of my time!

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Katzman by the ER. His office was able to get me in the same day. The doctor examined my eye thoroughly and took the time to listen to my problem. I was happy to find such great care at a time of need.

Mannerism

Posted on August 19th, 2015

I have been seing Dr. Katzman over the last month or so for Dry Eye. I have felt right off the bat that his bedside manner is something I do not prefer.

Yvonne Wiggerman

Posted on May 22nd, 2011

He in my opinion is an excellent doctor, he performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes several years ago. I am very pleased with the results. I will continue to be his patient.

I see better now than I have ever seen!

Posted on March 14th, 2011

I have had poor vision since I was a child and I have been a contact lens wearer for 45 years and never had 20/20 vision even with correction. In the last 5 years I have had to wear a combination of bifocal lenses, regular lenses and glasses all at the same time. I had no idea what I was missing until I had the cataract surgery from Dr. Katzman. I see better now than I ever remember seeing and the only time I need any lens aid is when I read the smallest of print. I had the surgery about a month ago and I still have not gotten around to picking up reading glasses - so I am more than pleased with the results. I would recommend Dr Katzman and his staff to anyone for eye care. This may be the best medical experience I have ever had.

Cataract Surgery

Posted on December 19th, 2010

Excellent results, my second cataract done by Dr. Katzman. Would send any friend or family member with greatest confidence.

Posted on October 9th, 2008

Left the office feeling well-informed of clinical condition. Proceeded with surgery, had excellent results

Posted on October 13th, 2017