Dr. Howard N Kaye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard N Kaye?

Great Doctor

I have seen Dr. Kaye for over 20 years. We all have good days and not so good days. He has been the best for me as he takes time to listen and tell me what I should do. It always works.

He lacks the ability to listen. Somehow makes any concern some personal attack on him. True narcissistic traits. Overall bad bed side manner

unprofessional rude doctor and staff

We had 3 appointments for our son. The waiting times were 50, 25, and 35 minutes. The office is 3rd world conditions, a small waiting area filled with sick kids (one appointment, 93 degrees outside, I waited 35 minutes outside with my 2 week old son as there was 5 or 6 kids, mostly coughing in a waiting area 10ft X 20ft. ) the heat / AC system worked poorly. One visit, 50 minute wait, we waited in a 8ft X 4ft patient room with no vent, window, or air movement. The rude receptionist at first wouldn’t let us wait in main waiting area, but then relented. We found out why!! A patient who came in after us and had an appointment after us got in before us and we had to wait for them (and yes, we were on time. 15 min early). I guess we should have asked ourselves: why is a DR with degrees from MIT and Harvard working out of such a small rundown office in a small nowhere town? Answer: he is a weirdo and unprofessional with rude staff.

extremely Diaspointed

I took my son, 20, to see Dr.Kaye and at first was very excited about his “seemingly caring compassion demeanor”. He tested my son for Arthritis, it was negative. He sent us to a Neurologist for a battery of tests, all negative (this took a few months) We returned to Dr. Kaye who said “you have fibromyalgia” and yes I can treat you, go to a Psychologist to get a medicine referral (basically stating my sons disease was all in his head). I took my son to get a referral, only to be told that Dr. Kaye said he would NOT prescribe any medication. And then stopped trying to help him, but wanted him to continue come to his office. Why? To bill my insurance? I am very disappointed at the lack of compassion and caring we received and the months of being sent on referrals form this doc. Why not just say “I’m sorry I cannot treat him”. Why spend months of our time and money. I was unconvinced of the “fibro” excuse and found a specialist who tested my son and was POSITIVE for LYME disease. We wasted months of possible help for my son on this doctor. And now the real possibility of the wasted time is permanent damage to my son

Excellient and caring physician

Dr Kaye is a wonderful, warm and caring doctor as well as being an excellent diagnostician. He takes the time to understand his patients and is especially kind with older people. He has taken care of my parents for years and is wonderful. I highly recommend him.

lupus patient

I HAVE LUPUS HAVE BEEN W DR KAYE FOR OVER 12 YEARS. HE HAS BEEN WITH ME THRU THE GOOD AND BAD ASPECTS OF THIS DISEASE.I AM GREATFULL TO HAVE HIM AS MY DR ALWAYS LISTENS TO MY CONCEARNS AND WORKS WITH ME TO FIND SOLUTIONS.VERY POSITIVE W A GREAT BEDSIDE MANOR.THE STAFF IS VERY HELPFULL AND FRIENDLY

Dr Kaye is a miracle worker!!!

Dr. Kaye has changed my life in a very short period of time. HE IS AWESOME!!!

He always steps up to the plate

Dr.Kaye is an amazing caring Doctor and we need more Doctors with his level of knowledge caring & compassion is hard to find these days I hope he never retires.

R A Treatment

Dr Kaye has made the treatment of my RA easier to understand. Each day is a new learning experience. I feel very comfortable asking questions.