Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard A King
Dr. Howard A King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boise, ID. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. King is affiliated with St Lukes Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. King has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard A King has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 24
My child, now an adult was left Grotestly and Horribly disfigured!! after surgeries preformed by Dr. King and his staff. She was being treated for club foot, both feet by Dr. King. He (after two previous surgical proceedures) planned another surgery. A second opinion revealed that if she were to have another surgery at that stage in her growth, that my child would never walk again!! While we are Grateful that she can walk short distances before the horrible pain sets in (& @ all), she suffers with EXCRUCIATING PAIN! ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!!! & was left with nerve damage that causes her feet to sweat abnormally and profusely!! Along with all of that, this Beautiful, Young girl has to live with these grotest scars on her ankles!! No cute shoes or sandals for her! : ( Don't let him be your child's ortho- Dr. for club foot related issues, especially if your insurance poor or a person of color. Thanks!!! Dr. King for caring about your little baby patient who is now all grown up now and still suffering the effects/ affects of your "work" Signed: The family who loves her
It has been almost twenty years since Dr. Howard King did my surgery and all I got to say is that he was one of the nicest doctors I had seen as a child growing up with scoliosis. He always was respectful and had a kind voice. I had a quick recovery. I was back to myself walking and doing my normal routine in a month! I know people complain about waiting time BUT here is the deal I have learn lately with excellent doctors: when it is a serious condition and the attention is needed right then and there they are there for you. You don't know when it is going to be your turn but being understanding that doctors cannot control those situations or times. Yet it is better being with a good doctor than a bad one who miss diagnoses you for two years! I am so grateful I had Dr. King as my doctor growing up and helping me establish the bar high when I have had to select doctors afterwards as I moved away. I never had any issues with my back at all and have been able to live a completely normal life. Thank you so much!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. King is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Howard A King accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntermountain Healthcare, 600 N Robbins Rd Ste 401, Boise, ID
Dr. Howard A King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boise, ID.