Dr. Howard D Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard D Klein?

best doc

very thorough, pensive and accurate. plan ahead for routine appointments. Doesn't rush through appointment or instructios. follows up whenever needed. he has access to all related services and refers to Tampa General services, if necessary.

Dr. Klein was very personable and took his time with me. His bedside manner put me at ease for what is a potentially uncomfortable procedure. All his staff were helpful and kind. He was recommended to me by inlaws, and I recommended him to my parents.

Problems with group practices

If you go to Dr. A in a group practice, you cannot go to Dr. B in the same practice. This is absurd. I tried to switch doctors because I didn't care for the first on in the group, and made an appointment with another one in the group, only to be told that since I had already gone to Dr. A, Dr. B would not see me as they won't "take" each other's patients. This is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Be aware there are a number of doctors in this group, So you will be lucky to find one that isn't. And they don't tell you up front. Please understand this is not doctors in the same practice but doctors in the same group.