Dr. Howard D Kohn Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Howard D Kohn?

Dr. Kohn has been my primary care doctor for some years now. He has been prompt and talked with me about my health. He has guided me through specialized care when needed. He has called after appointments and blood tests to follow up.

Norm F.

I have received excellent care the past several years. I have no problem recommending Dr Kohn.

Outstanding Dr. Highly recommend to any one. His personality is a little dry, but his care and knowledge far exceed any dr I have ever seen. He take each patient personal. He call other drs to get answers!! He is top notch!!

excellent physician

Dr Kohn is an excellent physician, willing to actually listen to and spend time with his patients. He is knowledgeable, kind and very professional.

Misdiagnosis City

Dr. Kohn has TWICE misdiagnosed me. I barely ever go to the doctor... but once he was convinced that my cholesterol was up in the 300s and demanded I go on a diet and see a nutritionist... as someone with cholesterol in the 140s all my life, I couldn't believe it. I had three more tests done and they were all in the 140s. Rather than question the results, he questioned my lifestyle.He has the bedside manner of a mouse.Just general all around bad news.