Dr. Howard S Kotler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard S Kotler?

Uncaring

I had a negative experience with Dr. Kotler. He did seem to care didn't want to examine me. Just dismissed me. I wanted 9th inured for nothing. Then he sent me for a CT scan with they couldn't do. They suggested Swedish covenant hospital. That's were I am going. What happened to "do no harm." I felt so disrespected.

Wonderful doctor!

Gentle, knowledgeable, enjoyable visit. I think he's the best! He has treated myself and my father, who was a physician at Michael Reese. We both think very highly about Dr. Kotler.

Wait time is ridiculous.

Two hours of waiting and still no sign of the doctor? Seriously? What's the point of making an appointment? Not even so much as an "I'm sorry, we're very busy and it could be a while. We appreciate your patience." After two hours I left, having never seen the doc. I did hear him laughing and telling stories down the hall, though. This is a display of arrogance like I've never seen before. Clearly the only time he values is his own. Plenty of other physicians around. Look for one that has retained some of his humanity.

The Best

Highly recommended. Took the time to understand my ENT problem, and explained the surgery procedure completely. Helped me get through my problem - no more issues. Have also sent my mother to him.