4.9

Have you seen Howard Krein?

Amazing!

Had the most amazing experience with Dr.Krein. I can finally say I can breath and feel amazing with the new appearance. He was so helpful throughout the whole experience and made me feel comfortable through it all. Thank you Dr.Krein!!!

Happy with Surgery Results

I am so happy that I had surgery -- life has been so much better since. Dr. Krein did an excellent job on the surgery and at follow up visits.

Happy with Surgery Results

Great doctor

Always a good experience

so pleased with his skills and professionalism

when I came to Dr. Krein to be stitched I was very concerned about how he could stitch me to minimize scarring. He seemed confident and assured me repeatedly that he could maintain symmetry in my features and that I would not be unhappy. I returned today 10 days later and am very happy thus far. We are going to work together to minimize the scar. I am so very happy with his professionalism and the team he works with. I highly recommend him and his practice.

Great visit

Great doctor

Great office

Everyone was nice from the start of my appointment to the finish

Excellent care

Dr. Krein provided excellent care.

Good visit

It was a good visit

Great visit

Dr. Krein is very professional and knowledgeable. I have full trust being under his care for my diagnosis. Great bedside manner.

Great followup

I was seen on time, given solid advice, and completely understand what to expect from my recovery.

September Visit

Dr. Krein is an excellent listener and since my treatment is due to an injury, he takes the time to explain the treatment fully.

Howard Krein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.