Dr. Howard Rosenberg Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Howard Rosenberg?

years later still unhappy

Posted on April 19th, 2016

He took out a part of my face along chin line, I was crying when I left his office, upon follow up he said it would fill in & look natural, it never did. & the surgeons I have seen since say they can't replace what was taken away. He prob has retired by now I have been angry & depressed for year. I did not have the $$ to sue him or redo what he did :(

Posted on November 18th, 2015

I went to Dr. Rosenberg several years ago for a rhinoplasty. Since his work was so terrible, I have had to have 2 revision rhinoplasties, all at considerable expensive, of course. He left me with a permanent scar across my nose that he said would disappear in time. My revision surgeon said my nose "was a total mess" inside and out. I should have gone back to him and showed him my nose done correctly!

I asked for more tip definition

Posted on July 29th, 2015

I asked for more tip definition, narrowing, and smaller nostrils after rhinoplasty, my nose looked shorter and my nostrils were cut uneven and nose was upturned. huge botch job. He didn't seem to have real concern..blamed it on the way I healed. If you go to his website, there are tons of fake 5 start Yelp reviews. If you go to the actual Yelp website, you will see that most of his 5 stars reviews were filtered out. If you look at the actual real Yelp reviews remaining , it tells the true story of his multiple botch jobs.

Permanent damage. I had liposuction 4 months ago,...

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Permanent damage. I had liposuction 4 months ago, and the results are HORRIBLE. I have 3 permanent scars on my abdomen, and permanent scar tissue that is all bumpy and uneven and hard to touch, much more than the traditional side effects of lipo. That is because he used he was too aggressive using the lipo cannula I was told by another doctor (who said that there is nothing we can do to fix my situation, this is so depressing.) When I went to see him for post op recently, he refused to acknowledge that he should have known that I was not a candidate for tummy lipo, but no, he just blamed me. He used the body-tite lipo that is not even FDA approved, I just heard . I cannot believe I gave him $6000. I wish I had known about yelp before I went in on that fateful day into his office. I would never ever have talked to him. This man is too old to practice anymore, he has done careless work on a lot of people, and I am sure countless more than we have not heard of. Having posted credentials on his website does not mean anything. I would Never recommend him to anyone.

Beware - Read Before You Allow Dr. Rosenberg to Perform Surgery on You

Posted on August 14th, 2013

I would give a Dr. Rosenberg a minus one if I could. I had breast augmentation done about three years ago. I am very dissatified with the results. The reason is because my left breast was smaller than the right; I was suppose to get 425cc's in the left, and 400cc's in the right breast. However, during the surgery the Dr. mixed them up, as a result my left breast was significantly smaller than the right one and higher. The dr had do a second surgery to fill the left one with more saline to try to match the right one. The dr said it was easier this way. I asked for a "D" size cup, now I am a "DD". Inaddition the right breast is still larger than the left. I just did not want to have to go through another surgery, and deal with the pain all over again. I would never recommend him to anyone. Dr. Rosenberg now uses the the business name Accent on Aesthetics .

Surgery Screw Up

Posted on June 13th, 2011

I had breast augmentation done about five years ago. I am very dissatified with the way they came out. The reason is because my left breast was smaller than the right; I was suppose to get 425cc's in the left, and 400cc's in the right breast. However, the Dr. screwed up, and put more saline in my left breast, as a result my left breast was significantly smaller than the right one and higher. The dr had do a second surgery to attempt to fix the mix up, and fill the left one with more saline to try to match the right one. The dr said it was easier this way. Thus, I had to take off time for work, and go through the pain again.I asked for a "D" size cup, now I am a "DD". Inaddition the right breast is still larger than the left. My nipples are not aligned. I just did not want to have to go through another surgery, and deal with the pain all over again. CHECK OUT ALL OF THE COMPLAINTS OF YELP!

Permanent damage

Posted on May 21st, 2011

Permanent damage.I had liposuction 4 months ago at the hands of Rosenberg, and the results are HORRIBLE. I have 3 permanent scars on my abdomen, and permanent scar tissue that is all bumpy and uneven and hard to touch, much more than the traditional side effects of lipo. That is because he used he was too aggressive using the lipo cannula I was told by another doctor (who said that there is nothing we can do to fix my situation, this is so depressing.) When I went to see him for post op recently, he refused to acknowledge that he should have known that I was not a candidate for tummy lipo, but no, he just blamed me. He used the body-tite lipo that is not even FDA approved, I just heard . I cannot believe I gave him $6000 to be butchered like that.I wish I had known about yelp ( he has a 2 star rating he should have a minus 0) before I went in on that fateful day into his office. I would never ever have talked to him.This man is too old to practice anymore, he has done careless work on a lot of people, and I am sure countless more than we have not heard of. Having posted credentials on his website does not mean anything. I would Never recommend him to anyone.

Posted on November 14th, 2016