Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard M Leroux Jr
Dr. Howard M Leroux Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Muskegon, MI, with another office in Muskegon, MI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Leroux is affiliated with Mercy General Health Partners. Dr. Leroux has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard M Leroux Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 15
The opinion of my brother is miss founded. His review he based on the death of our father and listening to my mother. He has never met Dr. Leroux. I, and my husband have been his patients for years and highly recommend him. In fact, we recommenced him to my parents. My father never liked to go to doctors and choose not to do recommended exams. He did it his way and that's okay. I think these surveys should only be done those who have actually experienced the the visit to the doctor.
I have been a patient of Dr. Leroux's for over 10 years. He is very kind and put's me at ease. I have had several occasions that required visiting a specialist and I have always felt that he knew the right time to refer me. Bear Creek Health Center's office staff is terrible, though. I wish he was in a different practice because I would switch in a heartbeat. Also, I had several periods of unemployment, during which time I was without insurance. Dr. Leroux was very understanding...I was able to make payments, and on at least one occasion they had waived the office fee for me. Really felt like he cared.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Leroux is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Howard M Leroux Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Howard M Leroux Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muskegon, MI.