Dr. Howard M Leroux Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard M Leroux Jr?

trusted physician

The opinion of my brother is miss founded. His review he based on the death of our father and listening to my mother. He has never met Dr. Leroux. I, and my husband have been his patients for years and highly recommend him. In fact, we recommenced him to my parents. My father never liked to go to doctors and choose not to do recommended exams. He did it his way and that's okay. I think these surveys should only be done those who have actually experienced the the visit to the doctor.

I have been a patient of Dr. Leroux's for over 10 years. He is very kind and put's me at ease. I have had several occasions that required visiting a specialist and I have always felt that he knew the right time to refer me. Bear Creek Health Center's office staff is terrible, though. I wish he was in a different practice because I would switch in a heartbeat. Also, I had several periods of unemployment, during which time I was without insurance. Dr. Leroux was very understanding...I was able to make payments, and on at least one occasion they had waived the office fee for me. Really felt like he cared.

Dr. Howard M Leroux Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muskegon, MI.