The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Liang
Dr. Howard Liang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Liang is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases and New York University. Dr. Liang has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Liang has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Howard Liang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.