Dr. Howard G Liang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard G Liang?

Love this Doctor

I had been having some abdominal pain and a CT scan revealed an inguinal hernia. My gastroenterologist said I needed to see a surgeon and would probably have to have surgery. I assumed that if I went to any surgeon, there was no way I was not going to have surgery. I went to see Dr. Howard Liang at NYU who had come highly recommended. Dr. Liang was extremely patient, listened carefully and did not rush through our appointment. I brought the disc from my CT scan and Dr. Liang showed me how to read it and very patiently and carefully expained to me what I was seeing. He said the hernia was in the very early stages and said I did not have to restrict my activity and he saw zero indication for repair at this time. I am so impressed with this doctor. Best of the best!

Wonderful Surgeon

I have had 2 emergency bowel surgeries by Dr. Liang and have nothing but positive things to say. He handles emergencies with ease (at least on the outside) which enables the patient to remain calm. He exudes confidence, which is something you want when you are in a vulnerable state. And he spends time and listens to your concerns and addresses your whole self and not just your "problem". He allows you to recover at your own speed in a comfortable and caring manner. I have unfortunately had other surgeries while out of town by other surgeons and there is no comparison.

Rude and Arrogant

This doctor is so rude and arrogant. He should not be allowed to practice Medicine, totally unprofessional. Will neverrrrrr go back!

Kind, caring, knowledgable

This is a great surgeon, and just as important, a kind and caring man. Took the time to explain everything to my father, the patient, and me, his daughter, the caregiver. Never rushed us or made us feel like we were holding him up. I have worked with many physicians over my 38 years as a registered nurse, and can say that Dr Liang is high up on my list as a surgeon I would recommend to friends, family and patients.

james pappas

i just want to say that dr liang was sent from heaven,as i was laying on a bed in the nyu emergency unit i thought i was going to die.i was waiting on the results of my mri when dr liang came in and calmly told me that we needed to remove your gallbladder imediately.there was a huge growth that covered my intestine and liver(you couldn't even see my gallbladder).this was a very serious operation and without dr liang i am not sure i would have made it.his expertise in operating and the overall management of the situation was perfection.i highly reccommend him for any surgeries you may need