Dr. Howard Lippes Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Howard Lippes?

This is not a good doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2017

I have had a horrible experience with Dr. Lippes and would NOT recommend him. He is arrogant and sloppy. He was unresponsive to a life threatening issue. Either he didn't really care or he was extremely sloppy. In the end, he had no desire to help or follow through. I'm not sure what kind of doctor he is but I would never recommend him to anyone.

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Only accepting new patients if your doctor calls and asks him to see you. Booking is 5 months out?

Posted on September 25th, 2014

great, understanding, smart

Incompetence!

Posted on July 26th, 2012

This doctor found a large cyst in my neck and sent me for an ultrasound. I called MANY times for the results and he NEVER called back. My eventual (bad) assumption was that everything was ok. It was NOT ok. After SEVEN months I got a hold of the ultrasound report myself which indicated CANCER! Long story short, I did indeed have cancer and had thyroid surgery. I now face radiation theorapy that might have been avoided if this doctor wasn't incompetent and the cancer was caught earlier. I am completely dumbfounded how a doctor could sit on a report indicating cancer and never called his patient back.

Patient and Knowledgable

Posted on June 24th, 2012

I had been struggling with my primary trying to get my TSH stable. Dr. Lippes spent a great deal of time explaining so much about the reason it was a concern and the way my body's horomones worked, and he even explained how the hormone assay's worked to me! Not only that, he asked me a bunch of questions and let me ask all of mine. I was really impressed that he offered me so much of his time to do that. I'm so happy I was able to get to see this physician. Only gave receptionist a 3 out of 4 - she was perfectly professional, just not warm/friendly. The assistant who took my vitals/etc was both.

The Best.

Posted on March 10th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Lippes for almost 20 years and he is, by far, the best doctor in every category. Extremely caring, remarkably intelligent, and he makes you feel like you matter to him.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 16th, 2010

We found the doctor to very professional, humane, humerous, and caring. He explained things very thoroughly and in layman terms and is very supportive. He keeps the moral of patients high and encourage them. Really recommend this doctor.

Posted on November 14th, 2008

He is the best doctor i have ever had. He is caring, kind and extremly paitent. He never rushed any of my appointments and always made sure to answer every question he could. He is very knowledgeable and i would recommend him to anyone

Posted on April 4th, 2017