Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard M Bennett
Dr. Howard M Bennett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tullahoma, TN, with other offices in Hazard, KY and Tullahoma, TN . He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bennett is affiliated with Harton Regional Medical Center. Dr. Bennett has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard M Bennett has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I have nothing but good words for Dr. Bennett. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a great OB! I'm on my third pregnancy with him as my doctor and I couldn't be happier with the level of care I've received. You might have to wait a bit in the office, but he makes sure to take his time with you, address all of your questions, and thoroughly explain any and every thing that needs explaining.
If you are shy, be forewarned, Dr. Bennett is straight forward and blunt. He gives you the information, his recommendation, and explains in detail what to expect during and after sugery. I give credit to Dr. Bennett for ignoring my blushing and laughing to to make sure I fully understood what was happening to my body, why it happened, and what to expect after surgery.The most important part was the warmth he showed after the final examination.Thank you Dr. Bennett!
Dr. Bennett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Jps Health Network
Dr. Howard M Bennett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Howard M Bennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tullahoma, TN.