Dr. Howard M Bennett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard M Bennett?

Excellent OBGYN

I have nothing but good words for Dr. Bennett. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a great OB! I'm on my third pregnancy with him as my doctor and I couldn't be happier with the level of care I've received. You might have to wait a bit in the office, but he makes sure to take his time with you, address all of your questions, and thoroughly explain any and every thing that needs explaining.

Dr. Bennett explained everything about my surgery to me. He really spent a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. Surgery went great and I'm back at work.

Straight Forward Conversation

If you are shy, be forewarned, Dr. Bennett is straight forward and blunt. He gives you the information, his recommendation, and explains in detail what to expect during and after sugery. I give credit to Dr. Bennett for ignoring my blushing and laughing to to make sure I fully understood what was happening to my body, why it happened, and what to expect after surgery.The most important part was the warmth he showed after the final examination.Thank you Dr. Bennett!