Dr. Howard M Berg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard M Berg?

Excellent

He is such a wonderful and professional Doctor! He is very polite and a highly intelligent person. I feel very safe to have surgery with him.

THANK YOU DR. BERG

I needed an operation on a salivary gland tumor on my lower jaw, a nerve (the fascial through it) and must be carefully disected away from the gland or that side of the face can be affected badly. Three hours of careful painstaking surgery. Result- No nerve damage, little pain, tumor gone. Dr. Berg is a highly skilled physician- that means more than anything. My face thanks you, I thank you, and most importantly my wife thanks you.

I went to visit Dr. Berg for chronic low grader fevers and swollen lymph nodes. He took the time to listen to me and treat me, rather than to just rush into removing my tonsils. He was kind and showed genuine concern for me. He is straight and to the point, which is what I like most about him. He is great and I would definitely recommend him to others

Do not bring Young Babies/Toddlers!!

He has no patience. Doctor Very rude. Staff was rude. Called my daughter a cryier. She is 21 months!!! Not caring or sympathetic. Not understanding of the age of the child. Would NOT recommend!

Excellent in diagnosis, explanation, procedures, and follow up

Over the last 25+ years, Dr. Berg has treated my children, parents, my wife and me. He is diagnosis has always been on the mark. He explains the problem, possible treatments, risks, and outcomes. We have all been very pleased with the results.Personally, he is very sweet.

The best in the field, dont even consider anyone else

Dr. Berg is an EXCELLENT physician as well as surgeon, he is extremely through with his examinations, and answers all questions one may have without a second thought. I had to have my tonsils removed and I couldnt have found a better physician. I am in my early 20s and I was extremely scared to have my tonsils removed, however after my visit with Dr. Berg and staff I felt relieved and reassured , I knew this was what needed to be done, and all my questions were answered. Excellent bedside manner, and even called me the day after the surgery. All in all Dr. Berg and his staff are top notch and highly recommended :)

I arrived early -30 minutes .I saw MD and left after 30 minutes .Dr. Berg identified the problem and fixed it .

The Best in the Field -- Hands Down !!

Dr. Berg is an excellent and caring surgeon. It's rare to find a surgeon who is technically excellent and has wonderful bedside manner. He is nice, caring, compassionate and thorough. He's the best out there. His staff is top notch as well. Bravo all around.

Great!

He was great- excellent bedside manner and called our house to check on my almost 3 year old after she had her tonsils and adenoid out. He was hesitant to perform surgery on her because she is so young, but he had no choice once he examined her.I would definitely recommend him.No complaints at all.

The Best! Don't even consider going to anyone else!

Dr. Berg has a no nonsense, serious approach to medicine and patient care. He will diagnose your medical issue in a matter of minutes and he gets it right the first time. BUT, under all that professionalism is a concerned and truly interested doctor! A real pro who also surrounds himself with talented, personable and caring Otolaryngology Hospital Residents (Dr. Dennis B. and Dr. Nicholas P.) as well as a fine nursing and office staff.

Dr. Howard M Berg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.