Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Howard M Wright has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Howard M Wright has the following 9 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Howard M Wright has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 58
I was probably one of Dr Wrights first 50 patients , always always there when I needed him,when my insurance wasn't the best he did whatever he could to give me samples,if I ever needed to see him, I always got an appointment same day, when I have seen him at the end of the appt,he tell me to call next day to make sure I'm feeling better, great beside manner, and genuinely cares about his patients , wouldn't go anywhere else.His staff is the best as well!!!!
Wait times can be long for appointments... do they overbook here? .... my time is worth something too, ya know? But once you get in, Dr. Wright and his PAs are terrific. There's real expertise here in nutrition, geriatrics and sports medicine, a really nice and caring staff, and attention to detail on coding and insurance stuff. Also, they're liberal with free samples of expensive pharmaceuticals. (Don't get me started on the ripoff artists in Big Pharma.)
I went in for a routine physical months ago and never heard anything back so I assumed I was fine. When I went in again the other week the doctor said "did no one call you about your blood work?" Turns out everything wasn't fine. So he took more blood. He then "forgot" to call me with the results of that blood work even though I called twice a day every day for a week (the receptionist kept telling me the doctor was "busy" and would call me back). He also refused to give me a referral to a specialist because he wanted to run more blood work first. But he forgot about that too!!! Worst experience ever. I will never ever go back there.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Howard M Wright accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDearborn Family Clinic, 3133 S Telegraph Rd, Dearborn, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Howard M Wright, DO - Family Medicine in Dearborn, MI, in this video.
Dr. Howard M Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.