Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Howard S Manasse has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Howard S Manasse has the following 11 expertise
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Lasik Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Eye Exam
Dr. Howard S Manasse has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Howard S Manasse is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Manasse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1976
Boston City Hospital
Dr. Howard S Manasse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsLaser Eye Surgery Of Erie, 311 W 24th St Ste 401, Erie, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Howard S Manasse in this video.
Dr. Howard S Manasse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.