Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard D Mcclamrock
Dr. Howard D Mcclamrock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Mcclamrock is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Mcclamrock has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard D Mcclamrock has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Male Infertility
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Female Infertility
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
It can be confusing at first but the staff is always more than willing to help you understand and explain. The entire staff was absolutely wonderful. They are very personable and I don't think I had to repeat my name several times. They seemed to always be on top of their game. If you work, it was also super convenient when you needed your blood work and ultrasound done. I was typically in and out within 30 minutes. Although Dr. McClamrock can seem a bit strange at times, he was extremely thorough and amazing at what he did. If he suggests for you to do something, most likely it's the best method. I trusted him completely and ended up getting pregnant after three cycles with him.
Dr. McClamrock is a great doctor! Dealing with infertility for so long can take such a toll on your mind and body. Dr. McClamrock showed me the light at the end of the tunnel. He was friendly, caring and extremely knowledgeable. His staff was also amazing. I would recommend Shady Grove Fertility and Dr. McClamrock to everyone I know! Thank you thank you thank you!
This is one of the best doctors in Maryland. He and his nurse Sonya are fantastic and make what could be a very stressful and complicated process quite smooth. You will always get him on the phone, Dr. McClamrock or Sonya will always return your calls promptly and answer any questions you may have in a way that is easy to understand.I highly recommend this doctor.
America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Mcclamrock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Howard D Mcclamrock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSgfc University Of Maryland, 720 Aliceanna St, Baltimore, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Howard D Mcclamrock in this video.
Dr. Howard D Mcclamrock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.