- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard S Mitz DO
Dr. Howard S Mitz, DO is a doctor primarily located in Littleton, NH. They have 34 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mitz is affiliated with Cottage Hospital and Littleton Regional Healthcare. They speak English.
Dr. Howard S Mitz has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Howard S Mitz has the following 13 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Howard S Mitz Accepts the Following Insurance
- 220 Cottage St Littleton , NH : (603) 444-0272
More about Dr. Howard S Mitz
We are at North Country Gastroenterology 220 Cottage St Littleton NH 603 444 0272