4.8

Have you seen Dr. Howard P Monsour Jr?

I found Dr Monsour to be a very professional polite and caring Dr he has done several procedures with me and has always been most professional and a great doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone .

I'm Melissa Kinney. I a colonoscopy , Dr Monsour & team treated me with much respect , they all cared about my comfortable, NO PAIN & NO WORRIES.

Was never there and has poor staff

I saw Dr. Monsour in 2013. He is the best expert on liver disease in Houston, but not the best doctor. I always had to wait hours once I arrived at my appointment. His staff was condescending at times, talked to you like "Just Deal With It" instead of listening and trying to find a solution. I only saw Monsour one time during the 1.5 years that he was my doctor. When I spoke to him about his staff, he brought staff in where I did not feel comfortable discussing the issues with them present. I changed doctors and now have a wonderful liver specialist which cares about his patients and who has a wonderful staff.

Absolutely feel comfortable and confident that I am in the best hands.

Excellent doctor

My previous doctor told me I had to be on medication for life and after seeing Dr. Monsour I'm off from medication. Believe me its a great feeling to be under an excellent medical care.

Honest, informative & good bedside manner

I was referred to this doctor by others because of his great reputation for being thorough, professional and having a good bedside manner. I have seen him several times about the status of my liver. He asked questions and listened attentively. He explained what kind of tests he I should receive and why. He referred me to get a liver biopsy and the procedure was easy. I feel I can trust him to be thorough and honest.

He is hard to get in to see initially but that is because he is the best. His parter is really good too... Dr. Frenette. I had to deal with her on a weekend issue. Great practice, great staff. They really care.

DR. MONSOUR ROCKS!!!!!! YOU CAN'T FIND A BETTER GI DOC.THANKS DR. MONSOUR AND STAFF.HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND THE VERY BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR

John Knight

One of the finest Doctors I have been fortunate to meet. Ten years and my liver is doing fine, thank you Dr. Monsour.

a wonderful dr!

after having a colonoscopy, Monsour was very caring, supportive and I knew I was in good hands, before and after, his staff ( at the surgical center)was extremely caring before and after my procedure!

Dr. Howard P Monsour Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Granbury, TX.

Dr. Howard P Monsour Jr Is this you?