Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Mueller
Dr. Howard Mueller, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Kenansville, NC. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Dermatology. Dr. Mueller is affiliated with Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center, Vidant Duplin Hospital and Covenant Medical Center Harrison. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Mueller has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Howard Mueller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Mueller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center
Vidant Duplin Hospital
Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Memorial Healthcare Center
Mercy Hospital Cadillac
River Oaks Hospital
Mercy Hospital Grayling
12 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVidant Duplin Hospital, 401 N Main St, Kenansville, NC
Dr. Howard Mueller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenansville, NC.