Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Howard K Newman has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Howard K Newman has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Howard K Newman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
He performed thyroid surgery on my wife and took out my gall bladder. He's a brilliant, well established, and respected surgeon. A previous writer wrote about his bedside manner. While I may agree that he isn't the warmest of Dr's; that is the least of my criteria. I want a skilled and respected surgeon with a ton of creditentials who knows how to use the lastest technological advances. Dr Newman is the man. He saved my wife's life and made me feel better the moment he took out my gallbladder.
First time office visit was horrible. The staff was rude, and when Dr. Newman walked into the clinic room he didn't even bother to introduce himself. Why would you let someone perform surg. on you when he doesn't even introduce himself? His bedside manner was the worst I've seen in years. NOT GOING BACK
51 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCa Bariatric & General Surgery, 1027 E Main St, Alhambra, CA
Dr. Howard K Newman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alhambra, CA.