Have you seen Dr. Howard J Noack?

The very best neurologist at KP

Excellent physician and always has time to get to know you as not just a patient but as a person.

Don't go see the rest when you can have the best - Dr. Noack

Dr. Noack is in a class by himself - great neurologist!

Excellent first visit

Doctor Novack was professional,asked questions, seemed sincerely interested in the issue. Explained the MRI photo in detail. Made recommendations for treatment by a specific doctor.Was patient in answering questions. I could not ask for more.

Stroke Recovery care.

I have had 2 strokes, fairly young and want the best. Although My recovry is doing very well I continue to receive the best of Dr. Noack. Dr. Noack is prompt and though with getting back to me with any issues I may have. Appointments are prompt. I never have to wait long to get in to his office. I feel very fortunate to be a patient, of such an outstanding Doctor. Freindly, smiles, very congenial. Dr. Noack offes me hope, as a post stroke patient. He is my Guardian Angel. Facts and hope for me, help me succeed.

Dr. Howard J Noack is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Diego, CA.

Dr. Howard J Noack Is this you?