Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Howard G Norman has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Howard G Norman has the following 5 expertise
Showing 5 of 17
I tried to make an appointment with this doctor since I Ann New to the area and he seems fairly well reviewed. It's a shame the answering service and voicemail for this office is so confusing and offputting. I called within normal business hours on a Monday, but received a voicemail stating that I needed to call back during normal business hours, or press 0 to speak to the answering service. I pressed zero and the woman on the phone was very abrupt, and said the office was clouded. I asked if they had different hours than were listed in the voicemail, and she said that the doctor I was looking for had left the company and the hours had changed. (Even though I never stated which doctor I wanted.) Not a good way to "welcome" new patients.
I just want to say thanks to Tiffany Dr Normans Assistant I have been seeing many different Doctors for years and no one could find out what was wrong with me I was given perscription after perscription which I did not want all I wanted was a Doctor that would take the time run some test and give me some answers,which she did.I recommended her to all my friends and family..Tiffany was the only Doctor that found some of my health problems and sat me down to tell me the next step she was going to take to get me better..
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. Howard G Norman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsHoward Gene Norman Do, 425 N Central Ave, Avondale, AZ
Dr. Howard G Norman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avondale, AZ.