Dr. Howard G Norman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Howard G Norman?

Dr Norman is very knowledgeable and compassionate. He is direct and thorough, and very easy to talk to.

Rude Answering Service

I tried to make an appointment with this doctor since I Ann New to the area and he seems fairly well reviewed. It's a shame the answering service and voicemail for this office is so confusing and offputting. I called within normal business hours on a Monday, but received a voicemail stating that I needed to call back during normal business hours, or press 0 to speak to the answering service. I pressed zero and the woman on the phone was very abrupt, and said the office was clouded. I asked if they had different hours than were listed in the voicemail, and she said that the doctor I was looking for had left the company and the hours had changed. (Even though I never stated which doctor I wanted.) Not a good way to "welcome" new patients.

I just want to say thanks to Tiffany Dr Normans Assistant I have been seeing many different Doctors for years and no one could find out what was wrong with me I was given perscription after perscription which I did not want all I wanted was a Doctor that would take the time run some test and give me some answers,which she did.I recommended her to all my friends and family..Tiffany was the only Doctor that found some of my health problems and sat me down to tell me the next step she was going to take to get me better..

Dr. Howard G Norman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avondale, AZ.