Dr. Howard P Levy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard P Levy?

Dismissive...

After driving 6 hours for my appt. Dr. Levy was so rude, he seemed annoyed and rushed. Treated me as though I was wasting his time. During his questions about my health/history he was very condescending, I didn't articulate the way he would prefer. He did the exam, and left the room to never be seen again. I wasn't given a follow up etc. Back on the road I went.

Dr levy is an exceptional physician who very accurately diagnoses from sometimes obscure symptoms. He possesses the unique combination of genetics with internal medicine in his practice. He projects strong academic skills and although it took me a few appointments to adjust to his persona I can say I am pleased he is my physician.

Dr. Levy diagnosed me with Ehlers-Danlos many years ago. He seemed very pleasant and informative at the time. Recently, I went for a follow-up visit to get help with chronic pain and other health issues I suspected were related to EDS. I left the appointment in tears, feeling emotionally exposed and inept in my attempt to explain my current symptoms. I've read the other reviews and am sitting here with my mouth agape. You see, he also asked me about sexual abuse and suggested that I get help for PTSD. It was a surreal experience. While I don’t suspect any malevolent intent on his behalf, I am perplexed as to how PTSD and EDS are related. I also feel that Dr. Levy should have referrals to psychiatrists at hand if it is common for him to diagnose his EDS patients with PTSD. Otherwise, we are left feeling adrift at sea with no land in sight.

Dr. Levy was awesome

It took four months to get this appointment and we waited almost 2 hours to see Dr. Levy, but I must say he was worth it. He was patient, informative, took a lot of time explaining the issue and treatment choices. He was pleasant and friendly, never seemed rushed. Dr. Levy did a thorough exam and was very easy to talk to.

Very Arrogant

I found Dr. Levy to be extremely arrogant and rude. Not the kindest doctor I have met.