The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Pfupajena
Dr. Howard Pfupajena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marina Del Rey, CA, with other offices in Glendale, CA and Los Angeles, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Pfupajena is affiliated with Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Pfupajena has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Howard Pfupajena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marina Del Rey, CA.