Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Howard R Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Fractures
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Leg Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Hand Injuries
- Knee Dislocation
- Hip Dislocation
- Elbow Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Knee Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Wrist Injury
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Herniated Disc
- Shoulder Fractures
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Howard R Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Howard R Brown in this video.
Dr. Howard R Brown is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Henderson, NC.